InSEA ERC webinar
I've organised a webinar for InSEA European Regional Council, a chance for art teachers across Europe to share best practice.
Sat 3rd Oct. 2020
Free (limited to 100 tickets)
See Eventribe link.
In my new role as ERC member I wanted to bring European art teachers together, to form an alliances and share good practice for art education. I hope to celebrate innovations and foster interconnectedness as well as to help support a move into the next phase of response and recovery.
The webinar will offer national perspectives from different European Council members:
1. Maria Letsiou (Aristotle University, Thessaloniki), Eileen Botsford (Art Education network, Syros Island), Eugenia Palla (1st Experimental Highschool, Athens) & Margarita Stavraki (2nd Junior High school, Kalamata) 'Art educators create a sense of community ' – Greece;
2. Ernst Wagner (Academy of Fine Arts, Munich) & Tim Proetel (Wittelsbacher Gymnasium, Munich) - Germany;
3. Gabriella Pataky (ELTE TOK/3612+ VisualSkillsLab & InSEA World Councillor) ‘Messages from the Future. Views of becoming Art/Visual Educators’ – Hungary;
4. Susan Coles (Independent Consultant & InSEA World Councillor), Brad Hodgson (Cramlington Learning Village, Northumberland) & Graham Mason (Royal Grammar School, Newcastle) ‘How teaching has evolved to fit around the impact of COVID19’ – UK;
5. Mira Kallio-Tavin (Aalto University & InSEA World Councillor), Sanni Virtanen (Ruusuvuori school, Vantaa), Elina Ylitepsa (Tähtikunta school, Sodankylä) & Matteus Pentti, (Ylästö school, Vantaa) – Finland;
6. Andy Ash (chair) (University College London, London), Kate Thackara (Lady Margate School, London) & Beth Lloyd (Freelands Foundation, London) ‘Thinking outside of the box’ - UK;
Please join us. Tickets are free but limited, so first come first served basis.